What is IBDClinic?
IBD.mindovergut.com (formerly IBDclinic.org.au) was established in 2014 and was one of the first to provide a freely available online psychologically-focused support program for Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD). Since 2015, IBDclinic has been visited by over 11,000 individuals.
The aim of IBDclinic is to provide individuals with an expert-reviewed online resource about IBD, and a free evidence-based online psychologically-focused resilience program to help individuals living with IBD.
Information provided on IBD.mindovergut.com lnclude: What is IBD, its symptoms, methods of diagnosis, and management. IBD.mindovergut.com also offers information about the impact of IBD in relation to mental health, including anxiety, depression, stress, and sleep.
IBD.mindovergut.com provides a free online 5-week evidence-based psychologically focused optimal health and resilience program to help individuals living with IBD.
Current stats about IBDclinic
Users to date
Feedback about the original IBDclinic.org.au program
About the 5-week psychologically-focused resilience program for IBD
- 100% free, evidence based, and expert developed
- Utilises well-established strategies taken from stress-management, cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) and acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT) approaches
- Provides a range of psychological strategies which have been shown to be efficacious at addressing distress and/or IBD-related processes
- It’s based on your involvement – YOU ARE THE EXPERT – YOU know what you feel, think, and experience
- Focused on building upon your strengths and abilities, optimising your resilience to better manage IBD
Participate in Research
This free website and all its content, including the free 5-week resilience program for IBD, is based on the kindness of participation.
Help us learn more about gastrointestinal conditions and the interplay between the brain-gut axis.
Please click the button below to access the currently available research projects being undertaken by Associate Professor Simon Knowles.
Thank you for your interest in participating.