What is IBDClinic?
IBD.mindovergut.com (formerly IBDclinic.org.au) was established in 2014 and was one of the first to provide a freely available online psychologically-focused support program for Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD). Since 2015, IBDclinic has been visited by over 11,000 individuals.
The aim of IBDclinic is to provide individuals with an expert-reviewed online resource about IBD, and a free evidence-based online psychologically-focused resilience program to help individuals living with IBD.
Current stats about IBDclinic
Users to date
Feedback about the original IBDclinic.org.au program
About the 5-week psychologically-focused resilience program for IBD
- 100% free, evidence based, and expert developed
- Utilises well-established strategies taken from stress-management, cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) and acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT) approaches
- Provides a range of psychological strategies which have been shown to be efficacious at addressing distress and/or IBD-related processes
- It’s based on your involvement – YOU ARE THE EXPERT – YOU know what you feel, think, and experience
- Focused on building upon your strengths and abilities, optimising your resilience to better manage IBD
Participate in Research
This free website and all its content, including the free 5-week resilience program for IBD, is based on the kindness of participation.
Help us learn more about gastrointestinal conditions and the interplay between the brain-gut axis.
Please click the button below to access the currently available research projects being undertaken by Dr Simon Knowles.
Thank you for your interest in participating.